Our managers follow detailed sign-off procedures, undertaking stringent checks before signing off on completion forms.
We offer an additional service of Drone Photography, offering before and after photos. Once your roof is completed, you have the option to call in a drone photographer. Please note that there is an additional cost for this service.
Who you choose for your roofing is an important decision so to avoid costly repairs and re-roofs. Here are just some of the issues you may encounter if you choose the wrong roofer.
- Not having the backing of the supplier
- Product used not fit for purpose e.g. cheap imported material
- Faded colours in a short amount of time
- Corrosion in a short amount of time
- Defects in the product like paint distortion, inconsistent shape in the rolled iron e.g. a ripple effect
- Poor cutting of sheets with silicon used to fill gaps
- Screws not aligned
- Sheets dented
- Sheets not laid straight
- Metal filings left on the roof which leads to rust
- No diverters on flashing to push the water away from the weak point in the flashing
- Guttering not hung right – has the wrong amount of fall or is going the wrong way
- Downpipes not hung straight
- Downpipes not aligned cladding on the wall
- Colours inconsistent (we have seen roofs where different shades were used!)